Since its start, cloud computing has gone a long way. It is no longer an issue of whether or not to use cloud computing; rather, the debate is which cloud platform to use. AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform stand proudly as the top three cloud providers, with several cloud providers entering the market.
AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform are engaged in a tough three-way war for cloud domination. This article will explain how AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform differ. It will also give an idea of the scope of cloud computing professionals on completing a cloud computing certificate course.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a cloud computing platform Amazon launched in 2002. It provides a wide range of cloud services, including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
AWS is the largest community, with millions of active customers and hundreds of partners worldwide. Most businesses utilize AWS to extend their operations by shifting their IT administration to AWS.
Features of AWS
- Cloud app integration
- Storage solutions
- Analytics and machine learning
- Developer and management tools
- Productivity tools
Strengths of AWS
- All major operating systems, including macOS, are supported.
- A wide range of services is available.
- The ever-expanding range of available services
- Availability and maturity
- Capable of dealing with a high number of end-users and resources
- Start-up is easy.
Weaknesses of AWS:
- Expensive in comparison
- Extra charges for vital services
- Additional charges may apply for customer technical assistance.
- Caps on resources
- After startup, there is a steep learning curve.
Microsoft Azure is often referred to as Windows Azure. It is a global cloud platform for developing, delivering, and managing services. It supports various programming languages, including Java, NodeJSjs, C, and C#. The benefit of adopting Microsoft Azure is that it allows us to provide a wide range of services without arranging and purchasing extra hardware components.
Features of Azure
- Cloud development platform
- Predictive analytics
- Blockchain technologies
- DevOps features
- Comprehensive IoT integration
Strengths of Azure:
- Wide availability
- Configuration is simple with the Microsoft software family.
- Service contract values for Microsoft cloud computing users
- Apps that are pre-installed and support a multitude of languages
- On-demand pricing is quite inexpensive.
- High redundancy to minimize downtime
Weaknesses of Azure:
- Inadequate data handling
- Reports of network management difficulties
- Difficult to learn than other platforms.
- The design may appear less professional than those of other platforms.
- Issues with technical assistance have been reported.
Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a cloud computing platform released by Google in 2011. It enables us to utilize Google goods such as the Google search engine, Gmail, YouTube, etc. Most businesses utilize this platform to effortlessly design, transfer and deploy cloud apps, enabling them to use a high-speed internet connection to access these applications. GCP has the advantage of supporting a wide range of databases, including SQL, MYSQL, Oracle, Sam, and others.
Features of Google Cloud Platform
- Productivity administration
- Data storage and management
- AI and machine learning engines, including cloud speech API, vision API, and more
- Cloud app development
- Business analytics
Strengths of Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent scalability
- Setup and setting are simple.
- Use of major programming languages such as Java and Python Generous long-term savings
- Fast response times and data load balancing
Weaknesses of Google Cloud Platform
- Inadequate advanced features
- Less variation in characteristics
- Fewer service options
- There are fewer worldwide data centres.
Google cloud platform, Azure cloud platform, and Amazon Wweb Sservices are the three topmost cloud servicing platforms offering robust cloud services that may prove ideal for your organization.
To learn more about these platforms, check out Great learning, which provides a cloud computing certificate course that offers you learning and hands-on experience on the widely used cloud platforms, i.e., Google cloud platform, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Sservices.
Visit the site For more details like curriculum, cloud computing course fee structure, how the program is scheduled, what data sets you would be working hands-on, and many more.