Which is the Best Hair Oil for Hair Fall?
If you want to know the secret behind healthy hair, you should first look for the best hair oil for hair fall because it is a savior in the haircare range. There are several hair oils in the market. However, the suitability of the formula would largely depend upon the hair type of the user and the geographical climate he is living in.
You will realize that you are not the only person worried about hair fall issues if you look around. Most people suffer from multiple issues with their hair because they are exposed to excessive pollution, and they might also be living their lives in an unhealthy way. So, could there be a way out for such people who are going through so many haircare issues?
We also believe that nothing works as good as a hair oil to treat these issues. Thus, if you are looking for hair care solutions and need the best hair oil for hair fall that works in India’s hot and humid climate, here is how you can find the right product for yourself.
Almond oil: The Best Hair Oil for Hair Fall
India has a tropical climate. Based on the weather conditions in different regions in India, we were searching for a better composition that would be effective in every region in India. After consulting with several hair care experts, we learned that such a product should work for all.
That product is none other than Almond Oil for Hair.
Cold-pressed almond oil is the best
What is special about it, and why is it considered the best hair oil for hair fall for the Indian climate? Here is an answer.
Some of you might like the traditional way of shopping where you visit retail outlets and browse through products. On the other hand, some of you may be embracing the digital way of life, and online shopping may have become your favorite way to shop.
No matter what kind of shopper you are, you should buy the best grade of almond oil to use on your scalp (or hair). You will be greeted with several options that may contain varying compositions. So how would you choose the right formula for the best hair oil for hair fall with so many choices? Here is a detailed view of that.
Cold Pressed Almond Oil: You should buy the one extracted using the cold-pressed method when looking for the best hair oil for hair fall. This authentic way of oil extraction, when it comes to almond oil, stores the essential vitamins and antioxidants in the most natural and healthy way ever. This helps make the hair smooth and improves the overall texture of your hair.
Ingredients to look out for in an almond oil
- Vitamin E: For your hair to be soft and healthy, the most important region that needs nourishment is your scalp. The health of your scalp decides the overall health of your hair. Vitamin E penetrates the scalp region and transfers nourishment and moisture. This reduces oxidative stress on their hair follicles and protects the scalp’s tender skin against free radicals.
- Avocado Oil: When you go out in the sun, your hair is exposed to harmful ultraviolet rays (UVA and UVB) that could make your hair brittle and prone to breaking. Even when you dive into the pool for a relaxing swim, the presence of chlorine in the water affects the tender hair follicles adversely. So, how can you protect your hair then? First, you would need the best hair oil for hair fall that contains avocado oil as a protective ingredient. This oil ensures your hair is damage-free and restores any damage caused by sunlight, pollution, and chlorine.
- Jojoba Oil: To ensure that the composition is suitable, a non-allergenic ingredient like jojoba oil is crucial. Jojoba oil contains vitamins and minerals, thus acting as a natural conditioner. This is how the hair becomes soft and shiny. At the same time, the strength of the hair is restored, thus making them shinier and bouncier.
How to pick the right hair oil for hair growth?
Well, you have already understood how the right formula of almond oil for hair can be a game-changer in your hair care routine. However, you may not already know that selecting the best hair oil for hair fall also requires a thorough process.
So let us look at the factors you should consider choosing the hair oil for hair growth.
- Should be made of toxin-free ingredients: When you are in a place to buy the hair oil, you should take a thorough look at the ingredients that make the product. If the handpicked ingredients are obtained from natural goodness, you should accept the product. However, if you come across harmful chemicals like parabens, ammonia, silicones, and more in the list of ingredients, discard the product immediately, as such harmful chemicals can severely damage your hair in the long run. Even if you see that the product has been made attractive using artificial fragrances and induced dyes, you should avoid buying that hair oil. Instead, we should choose a formula that is authentic and can naturally boost the quality of our hair.
- Should be certified safe for regular use: As a user, you should be concerned about whether the hair care product is safe or not. While it is not feasible to immediately check and find out, you can also look for the positive signs. First, read the description to know if the product has been dermatologically tested. If so, check if this hair oil is suitable for all hair types, including chemically treated hair too. Next, look for a safety certificate like the MadeSafe Certification. This is because if a product has been certified by a recognized body, the safety and quality are so great that you can go for it without hesitation. (Mamaearth is Asia’s first brand to be awarded the coveted MadeSafe certification, thus making its products an obvious choice for us).
This is why we have chosen Mamaearth Almond Hair Oil as the most suitable product for various hair types in Indian conditions.
Now that you know what to look for in the product, you must feel relieved. However, if you still do not have sufficient time for browsing or need us to give you a recommendation, we would be more than happy to help. Our understanding and experience have found the almond oil for hair from Mamaearth to be the best hair oil for hair fall so far suited, especially for the Indian climate. So, what are you waiting for? Transform your hair care regimen and embrace healthy hair in no time!